Airtronics Transcritical CO2 heat pumps, which is JV cooperating with MAYEKAWA.
- Hot water supplied: +65 or 90℃
- Heating Capacity: 80kW
- Coefficient of Performance (COP): 4.2
- Weight (kg): 1,344 (net) / 1,359 (operating)
- Dimensions (mm): W1,250 × L1,900 × H2,082
- Environmentally friendly: No burning of fuel is involved and NOx or CO2 emitted.
- Highly powerful, but compact: Only 2.4m2 space is required for installation.
- Large range in feed water pressure: 0.15 MPa/21.8 psi up to 0.49 MPa/69.6 psi pressure is acceptable as feed water to Eco Cute.
- Low running cost: Utilization of off peak electricity generates 60% of reduction on running cost.
- Re-Circulation heating possible: The water in the tank can be kept heater-less constantly over 60℃, eliminating any risk of Legionnaire’s Disease.
- High safety: Absent of combustion units and fuel storage.